TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. We request that all payments are made in full upon booking, along with a damage deposit of £70.00; through our online booking system. However if you have any question then please do not hesitate to contact us. Any cancellations outside four weeks will be fully refundable. If it is within two weeks we will retain 50% of the booking charge unless we manage to rebook, in which case we will refund the full amount less a £25.00 administration fee.
2. Submission of the booking form, its details and the booking charges is deemed to be an acceptance of our terms and conditions. The Scrumpy Shepherd is fully equipped and only suitable for 2 people. In spite of our affection towards four legged creatures, dogs are not welcome inside The Scrumpy Shepherd hut and we do not allow camping or tents within the orchard.
3. We do not accept any liability for damage, loss or injury to any of our guests, their vehicles or personal property whilst on site. Any complaints must be made during your stay in order to give us an opportunity to rectify any problems; any complaints after departure will not be accepted.
4. We cannot accept responsibility or liability for loss, damage, delay or cancellation outside our control, which results in The Scrumpy Shepherd becoming unavailable or unsuitable for letting. In such circumstances any money paid will be fully reimbursed and the booking cancelled.
5. We reserve the right to refuse access to any users exhibiting unacceptable or anti social behaviour, in these circumstances there will be no reimbursement of booking charges.
6. Guests are asked to leave the accommodation in the same state of cleanliness in which it was found. We will then refund the damage deposit in full within fourteen days of departure. We reserve the right to levy a cleaning charge if the hut is left in a particularly poor condition.
7. Following departure, if on inspection of The Scrumpy Shepherd, there is any evidence of substantial damage or loss of property, a list of charges will be sent to you and your damage deposit not reimbursed. We do of course accept that small accidental damage can be considered fair wear and tear.
8. The Scrumpy Shepherd is strictly non smoking, any evidence to suggest that there has been smoking in the hut will lead to additional cleaning charges.
9. A complimentary supply of logs will be provided for the duration of your stay. Please read the fire safety guidance in the Guest Information Pack carefully.
10. The Scrumpy Shepherd charges include the use of all linen and towels, water and electricity, for the duration of your stay. The linen and towels are all changed between lettings and weekly for longer stays. If you request clean linen and towels on a daily basis, please do so before the booking commences; an extra charge will be payable for this service.
11.In spite of our affection towards four legged creatures, dogs are not welcome inside The Scrumpy Shepherd hut.
12. Check in is from 3pm please specify estimated arrival time on booking form and Check out is by 11am please.
13. Given our rural location we don’t have wifi or an internet connection, however there is a phone signal in parts of the orchard and 3g or 4g are available albeit on an intermittent basis.
14. Our scrumptious weekends start on a Fridays, as a result Saturdays are not change over days, but every other day of the week is!